About this service.......
The SCL Agency tailor teaching to your needs, however here are some examples of what we can offer;
· Understanding the history and origins of participatory research
· Exploring key principles for ensuring trustworthiness and quality in participatory research
· Unpicking and learning terminology
· How to apply different creative participatory methods (photovoice, transect walks, body
mapping, stepping stones)
· Designing and evaluating a participatory project
· Understanding the complexities of power
· Positionality and reflexivity on participation, and how they have been applied in different
contexts, globally and within the UK.
Participants can also be provided with a discussion clinic forum and the space to explore challenges they are facing when designing or implementing community engaged collaborative research.